Sunday, March 18, 2012

And it's a....

Ha ..ha.. so I start this blog and then disappear from the blogging world for practically FOREVER:)  Good thing I have an amazing husband who can take over and cover for me!  Initially I stopped because a good nap sounded so much more exciting than creating a blog post.. then I just got out of the habit.  We do have some exciting news though, we had our Ultrasound and we are having.....
A GIRL!!  Nate and I were both pretty confident it was a boy..actually I think most people were. (So much for my motherly instinct)  When the Tech went through the Ultrasound and said it was a girl, I made her check twice, but sure enough we are having a girl on July 22.  We're excited! Nate comes from a family of all hard core camping, hunting, manly boys so I've slowly had to start introducing him to the color pink, tea parties and the need for girls to have many pairs of shoes.  He'll do great:)   Here's some of the other pictures, I know it's tricky to see but there is a leg and foot. (I'm not sure what the other random shapes are, but I'm sure they are important)

My dad says it looks like she's wearing Nike's in this picture, but I'm pretty sure they are Sauconys.
If anyone has any cute girl names, send them our way!




3 comments:

  1. Good job for updating Kristen:) Devin and I are so excited for you and Nate! You will both be a fabulous mother and father!!! Love ya lots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kristen! I think it's so fun that you, Nan and I are all due so close together! Maybe we should take ourselves out to lunch sometime this summer to celebrate!
    PS My motherly instinct was always wrong on the gender too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are asking us for name suggestions????? ok, haha, since I'm NOT having any more kids and I only had one girl I never used my FAVORITE girls name "Megan" cuz it sounded bad with Guymon....and my favorite hockey player is Sidney Crosby, so my other favorite name is Sidney (or looks better as Sydney!).

    ReplyDelete