Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cleaning Grandma's house and Chico

Over Conference weekend my parents came for the weekend. My Uncle pat, Emily and I all went with them to Richfield to clean my Grandma's old house in Richfield so we could rent it out.  It was quite the project and took the whole day but by the end of it the house looked so much better
 and we found the perfect renters!                                                                                



 After that weekend, Nate was working and I had my Fall break from school so I drove with my parents to spend a week in Chico. Abby enjoyed all the attention she got and I loved all the free babysitting!

 She sang and danced with Grandpa..


 Grandma rocked her to sleep almost every night.. 
and  Grandpa even let Abby watch his favorite shows with him.
 For the first time, Abby met Cousin Abby (Yep, the dog) who share a name, yet unfortunately were both terrified of each other..
 She loved meeting Aunt Allie and Uncle Devin and especially loved all her time with 
Grandma and Grandpa Humpherys.  


No comments:

Post a Comment