Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding Day



Recap of the Wedding day...Instead of making it convenient for everyone, we decided we wanted to be married in the Manti Temple, so early that morning we make the trek to Manti. This was my favorite part of the whole day.  The weather was perfect, the view was incredible and the ceremony was perfect in every way, we were even lucky enough to have Nate's Grandpa seal us. It was a testimony to me of the power of the temple and I was so grateful for the chance we had to be there with all our family and friends that we love so much!


After the Wedding, we sped back to Orem for the Reception.  We had it at the Timpanogas Park up in the Canyon, one of our favorite places.  So many people helped out!  My friends Erinn, John,Katie and Ryan came up from Cali and saved the day by putting things together and then my sisters (including sister-In laws) who are ALL creative decked it out in beautiful decorations.


My Mom also found an Awesome Caterer who had amazing food!

We danced...
Took a ton of pictures...
 

My cousin beat everyone to the bouquet:)




Had a blast talking to people and seeing people we hadn't seen in forever!
And then the night had to end... (If you look closely in the top right hand corner you can see the flame of fire from my brother who decided to light 30 sparklers at once...the scars are still healing)


2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! It was a beautiful day:) All of your planning came together perfectly:) Hope all is well, miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE your wedding photos. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete